- I LOVE fall clothes. It's my favorite fashion season.
- It is my way of being in denial about the climate I live in.
- Yummy fall fashions are on the runway.
- Gorgeous fall fabrics are in my go-to fabric sources.
- I am going to Portugal in late October, and am hoping the weather will be cool enough there to wear my fall clothes.
Here is a new pattern from Marcy Tilton, V9140,
I made it in a double-sided ponte knit, gray with black dots on one side, plain gray on the other. The fabric is also from Marcy. I cut front facings and welts from solid black ponte, and trimmed the front and sleeves with a trimming I love.
The fabric is not that heavy, so IF WE EVER GET ANOTHER WINTER, I will be able to wear it here, as well.
Back to the studio...