About Me

My photo
Los Olivos, California, United States
You can reach me at fool4fabric (at) gmail (dot) com

Thursday, May 15, 2014

AND WE'RE OFF!

No, I haven't fallen down a well...I've been very busy in my studio since coming back from Santa Fe...and tomorrow (at 4AM) we leave for two weeks in the mid-west, seeing friends and family.

These are the things I've made:




a zipped up jacket from a wonderful fabric I found at a brick and mortar store:




a silky tunic in a lively stripe, from same B&M store (I'm shopping locally!)

and a pair of linen pants to match a wonderful tee I found in Santa Fe


Hard to tell the color...it's gray with a lot of green in it.


Numbers one and two are going on my trip.

I will write more and take pictures of the pieces on my body when I get back...

TTYL

10 comments:

  1. Love it all. If only I could find a fabric like your rtw t shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and fun trip! Love your tops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, some fantastic pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabric! That coat is gawwwgus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket. Great fabric. Thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More great garments, Margy! Have a wonderful trip and say "hi" to you know who!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip - love the new clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute and fashionable lol
    I love the pieces you're taking on your trip and i love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You created magic once again. These pieces look perfect for traveling. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete